I almost died :shrug:

vvel

New member
Player
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Reaction score
12
So I was just helping out around the house as you do, hoovering (vacuuming) and out of nowhere the hoover just turned off and then turned back on again, so I stopped and checked to see if there was an issue with the wire which it turned out there was... I moved the wire a little to show my dad but wasn't actually looking at it myself and all I heard was my dad telling me to take my hand off and pull the plug out... The wire had massive sparks coming out of it and almost went straight through my body which even though a hoover would only have around 110 to 120 volts going through it. It's still enough to kill someone.

Still here though so enjoy the shrugs 🤷‍♀️


P.S I know I just posted this but it was in the wrong forum section, deleted and reposted here 🤷‍♀️
 

ConfuseN

Developer / Owner of MilkyMC
Staff member
Player
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Reaction score
36
I was once in a car with my mother, when god said /smite car